CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Introduction and effectiveness of the General Conditions
The seller of the products and owner of the website miacapri.com is Mia Capri., C.F. and VAT number 05362361213, based in Italy, in Via Longano, 10 80073 CAPRI.
These general conditions of sale govern the remote purchase, through the Site, of the Products in compliance with Italian law.
The person who accesses the Site to make purchases is required, before proceeding to purchase, to carefully read and accept these General Conditions by accessing the relevant page of the Site in which they are published.
- Choose and order the Products
The characteristics of the Products (e.g. sizes, color variations, description, composition etc.) as well as the price of the Products for sale on the Site are shown in the description of each Product. The graphic representation of the Products corresponds to the photographic image accompanying the related description sheet. The image of the Products has the sole purpose of presenting them for sale and may not be representative of their characteristics and quality.
Each Customer can purchase the Products by registering on the Site, or can purchase them in “guest” mode without registering. In any case, the Customer must complete and send the order form in electronic format, selecting the chosen payment method.
- Following the sending of the Order:
– the Customer will receive an e-mail from the Seller containing the Order number, the list of Products covered by the Order with their essential characteristics and the total price, including delivery costs and any additional charges;
– The Seller will check the availability of the Products covered by the Order and: i) if they are available, it will proceed with the fulfillment of the Order; ii) if they are not available, the Order will be canceled; iii) if, on the other hand, only some of the Products covered by the Order are not available, the Order will be processed limited to the part of the Products available.
- Prices and delivery costs
The prices of the Products are expressed in Euros and include VAT.
Delivery costs, where due, remain the responsibility of the customer and will be indicated in detail before the purchase order is forwarded.
Any complaint must be forwarded to the Seller by writing to the email address: email@example.com